Go-to-market planning helps you frame a new product or service for the market.
Launching a product or service doesn’t happen overnight. It’s the culmination of many challenging decisions about things such as:
- Product configuration and pricing
- Market segmentation and entry
- Branding and messaging
- Customer experience
Get any of these wrong and it can seriously compromise your launch. But a comprehensive go-to-market framework can help you avoid these potential pitfalls and pave a path to a successful launch. At ThoughtForm, we work with organizations like yours to harness your team’s collective insight and create a powerful go-to-market plan.
ThoughtForm, your go-to-market planning consultant
ThoughtForm supports go-to-market planning by helping your experts get their knowledge out of their heads and onto the page. We design a complete, integrated launch plan for your new product or service. We then develop visual playbooks that empower your team to work together and enter the market with confidence.
What’s it like to work with ThoughtForm?
Over the last 40 years, we’ve found that clear communication and team alignment are key to an effective go-to-market strategy. Armed with this knowledge, we’ve developed a number of proprietary tools and methods to build a deep understanding of your specific market goals, and illuminate the clearest path to achieve them:
- Vision Catching Sessions bring stakeholders together for structured exercises and focused discussions to set the stage for action
- Foglifters illuminate the big picture by visualizing complex concepts in a tangible, compelling way
- Design Innovation Guides capture the full project process in a concise, shareable document to reveal key decisions
- Other communication and learning tools including playbooks, videos, microsites, and training modules, help to convey new ideas in an engaging visual form
Getting started with ThoughtForm is easy. Let us know what you’re planning. We’ll be in touch within two business days.