Framing a new product or service offering for the market.
Launching a product or service is the culmination of many decisions:
- Product configuration and pricing
- Market segmentation and entry
- Branding and messaging
- Customer experience
Any of these, if wrong, can compromise the launch. Organizations like yours work with ThoughtForm to collect and visualize the team’s best insights and create a robust go-to-market plan.
ThoughtForm, your go-to-market planning consultant
ThoughtForm supports go-to-market planning by helping you get knowledge and insights out of your experts’ heads and into the room. We design a complete, integrated launch plan, then develop visual playbooks that empower your team to enter the market with confidence and alignment.
What’s it like to work with ThoughtForm?
Over the last 40 years, we’ve found that the key to developing and executing powerful strategies is clear communication and alignment. That’s where ThoughtForm’s proprietary tools and methods come in.
- Facilitated Vision Catching sessions bring stakeholders together to have focused discussions and complete structured exercises that set the stage for action
- Foglifters visualize complex concepts and processes and explain the big picture in a tangible, compelling way that resonates
- Design Innovation Guides capture the end-to-end project process in a concise, shareable document that reveals key decisions
- Playbooks, videos, microsites, training modules and other communication and learning tools designed to convey new ideas in an engaging visual form.
Getting started with ThoughtForm is easy. Let us know what you’re planning, and we’ll be in touch within two business days.