Access To This Web Site
To access this web site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this web site that all the information you provide on this web site will be correct, current, and complete. If ThoughtForm believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, ThoughtForm has the right to refuse you access to this web site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. Any web server (including this one) may:
- Store one or more cookies in your browser;
- Request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
- Request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another web site within the same internet domain.
This web site may store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to this web site.
By using cookies, web sites can track information about your use of the site and provide customized content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
Restrictions On Use
This web site may be hyper-linked to other web sites which are not maintained by, or related to, ThoughtForm. Hyper-links to such web sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this web site or ThoughtForm. ThoughtForm has not reviewed any or all of such web sites and is not responsible for the content of those web sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and ThoughtForm makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the web sites hyper-linked to this web site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by ThoughtForm of that web site.
You hereby grant to ThoughtForm the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to ThoughtForm through this web site (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. ThoughtForm will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future ThoughtForm operations.
You understand that ThoughtForm cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this web site will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this web site for the reconstruction of any lost data. ThoughtForm does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of this web site.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND THOUGHTFORM DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR APPLICABILITY OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION, ADVICE, GUIDANCE OR SUGGESTIONS CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT OR THE WEB SITE. THOUGHTFORM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THOUGHTFORM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THOUGHTFORM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND THOUGHTFORM MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT THOUGHTFORM, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENT. THOUGHTFORM MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this web site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this web site, and ThoughtForm does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this web site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THOUGHTFORM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF, THE CONTENT OR THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES AND/OR THE SUBMISSION/STORAGE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM THIS WEB SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this web site are the property of ThoughtForm or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to ThoughtForm. ThoughtForm and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to ThoughtForm retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this web site. The use, reproduction, and/or retransmission by any means of such trademarks, service marks, and logos, without the expressed written permission of ThoughtForm, is strictly prohibited.
All content included on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is owned or licensed by ThoughtForm, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this web site is owned or licensed by ThoughtForm or their software suppliers, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All rights are reserved. The use, reproduction, and/or retransmission by any means of such content or software, without the expressed written permission of ThoughtForm, is strictly prohibited.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this web site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this web site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this web site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this web site;
- includes MP3 or MP4 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this web site or any networks connected to this web site; or
- contains hyper-links to other web sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any usernames and passwords used for this web site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your username and password. ThoughtForm will be entitled to monitor your username and password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that ThoughtForm considers insecure, ThoughtForm will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.