ThoughtForm is a team of design thinkers who produce innovative solutions for organizations pursuing innovation and transformation. Our approach blends business insights with design methods to shape strategies, support organizational readiness, and launch game-changing products and initiatives.
We seek people who are intrigued by the combination of strategy and design, and want to tackle big challenges in collaboration with smart, thoughtful colleagues. At ThoughtForm we enjoy a collaborative culture, the latitude to do our best work, and the freedom to focus on creative problem-solving with few distractions.
Currently, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to work with the business development team to administer and guide ThoughtForm’s marketing program. You’ll define and execute strategies to connect ThoughtForm with new clients, and share our brand with our audience. You should have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications, and three to five years’ experience in the field of B2B marketing.
You’ll find this position a great fit if you:
- Have success stories using both inbound and outbound marketing techniques in a B2B context.
- Are comfortable managing budgets and editorial calendars.
- Have an intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of WordPress management. HTML is a bonus.
- Have experience running paid campaigns on both search and social media, including Google and LinkedIn.
- Are excited to take on leadership roles for a diverse array of projects.
- Are excited to learn and acquire new skills.
- Can allocate resources, assess impact, and have primary accountability for driving marketing efforts.
- Can cultivate thought leadership together with our staff that distinguishes our people and our work.
- Can effectively maintain a customer database.
- Can develop, produce, and manage a suite of online and print marketing tools.
- Can contribute to business development efforts where marketing and communication skills are needed.
- Can be a resource for project teams seeking counsel on marketing strategies.
You’ll work with us in a light-filled environment designed for collaboration, with riverfront views and direct access to a rail trail. We are committed to providing a livable work life for our team—with a casual atmosphere, flexible schedules, minimal travel, unlimited PTO, regular team events, and a dog-friendly office.
If this opportunity interests you, and think you have what we’re looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to introduce yourself, your understanding of ThoughtForm and why you are applying for the role to email@example.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.